To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Payroll Implementation Coordinator
FrankCrum Corporate, Inc. • Clearwater, FL
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Payroll Implementation Coordinator
FrankCrum - A family of employer solutions
FrankCrum contributes to a company’s success by minimizing the amount of time and money needed to manage services related to employees. Our personal touch has been one of the hallmarks of FrankCrum during more than 30 years of serving employers across the nation. That unmatched experience enables us to help companies guard against risk and attract and maintain an effective workforce with quality benefits and expert payroll services. Deep experience and broad company resources aren’t the only reasons you can trust FrankCrum. Clients have stayed with us for decades because they can tell we’re driven by the Golden Rule and that approach makes good business sense for everyone. We value relationships, keep promises and make integrity a priority in everything we do. In addition to our dedication to our clients, FrankCrum is committed to our neighbors. The company is deeply involved in helping the less fortunate in our communities.
Whether a company needs employer services for a staff of two or a thousand, the only name they need to know is FrankCrum. Our highly trained and experienced team can process their payroll accurately and on time, lower a company’s HR expenses, provide great rates on workers’ compensation insurance, plus a whole lot more. Ours is a family-oriented business and having our name on the door influences how we do business. We believe in taking the time to understand a company’s needs and provide employer services with a personal touch. You’ll find that FrankCrum is guided by a commitment to integrity in everything we do.
The purpose of this position is to support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by coordinating the communication, document transfer, information gathering with the client, and having scheduled meetings to discuss periodic status of the implementation project. Are you ready to be engaged in something big? Continue reading to learn more about the job, our excellent benefits package, and how to apply!
- Coordinates and communicates next steps in the data conversion tasks to prepare the client for accurate and efficient payroll processing within the scheduled time line.
- Assists with online training and support including demos for clients.
- Processes payrolls including those that require tipped employees, certified payrolls, job cost, and piecework within the designated periods.
- Processes payroll billing and completes related paperwork within the approved period.
- Performs all the client setup tasks necessary for new clients and help resolve any issues. Balances and confirms client payroll information.
- Prepares payroll documents for shipment.
- Communicates edit totals and other payroll related information to clients.
- Researches and resolves payroll and billing discrepancies.
- Maintains client folders and files.
- Assists with monthly, quarterly, and year-end processes.
- Assists other Payroll Department Coordinators with their payrolls as needed.
- One (1) years of payroll experience.
- Word, Excel, and Outlook at an intermediate level.
- High school education or equivalent.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Cash Out of PTO hours - up to 40 hours annually
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union