At Salisbury Management Inc. (SMI) our job is to allow the companies we serve do what they do best: Providing quality care to their patients, consumers, and students. SMI is a recognized leader in offering professional, and management services.
SMI provides a complete array of professional services, including Facilities Management to companies that need to minimize the complexity of day to day administrative operations, so they can get to the business they do best; caring for the individuals they serve.
The Facilities Manager is responsible for oversight of general preventative and maintenance repairs within residential programs and other facilities/grounds. The Facilities Manager is also responsible for supervising the Maintenance technicians.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Manage daily building maintenance activities including; general and preventative maintenance as well as monitoring onsite capital projects.
· Oversee the day to day activities relating to building work/ renovations
· Assist with staff recruitment/selection functions including reviewing resumes and performing onsite interviews.
· Provide orientation and training to new maintenance staff.
· Monitor performance, efficiency, and accountability of maintenance, custodial and cleaning staff. Provide direction to maintenance staff to make improvements in these areas.
· Maintain open communication with maintenance staff to ensure work order completion identification and resolution of safety issues.
· Monitor progress and completion of work orders throughout offices, sites, and grounds.
· Respond to after-hours emergency calls during on-call rotation periods.
· Meet with vendors and contractors for obtaining proposals and monitoring contracted work.
· Plan work and maintenance staff schedules; Evaluate and monitor work about progress and cost.
· Conduct routine inspections of all buildings, grounds, and parking areas.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Six years’ experience providing general repair services, including two years supervisory experience.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Extensive knowledge of construction, building codes, health and safety regulations, cost effective management practices, purchasing, supervision and ability to motivate personnel.
· State and local regulations regarding the maintenance of building and equipment.
· Must be willing to work beyond scheduled hours and adjust work schedule as necessary to meet company needs.
· Must possess strong communication skills.
Eligible Salisbury Management Employees will receive:
· Competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· Employee discount program.
· Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items.
Salisbury Management Inc. is and equal opportunity Employer for more information visit: www.salisburymgt.com
Use Hand Tool