To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northern New Jersey, NJ 07430
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Logistics Sales & Project Specialist (SAP Proficient)
Northern New Jersey, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Logistics Sales & Project Specialist supports the Business Operations Manager in maintaining optimal inventory levels and ensuring timely and accurate order delivery from factories to customers. The position uses SAP to process and track inventory levels and purchase orders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the logistics process of shipments based on customer needs.
- Deliver the revenue backlog in full for products and use SAP to manage inventory levels and process/ track purchase orders.
- Ensure seamless importation of inventory by working with Import/Export Compliance Specialist.
- Receive, review and process purchase orders.
- Prevent slippage by examining backlog, operations logs, etc.
- Ensure on-time delivery of customer orders, and timely and accurate delivery from factories to customers.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and administrative duties.
- Carry out billing and reporting activities in accordance with customer requirements.
- A minimum of two years of related experience with a good understanding of logistics and sales support, and demonstrated SAP experience. Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience is essential.
- Experience in a regulated industry, sales order management, supply chain/international logistics and internal planning/marketing organizations is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work and ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations.
- You must have the education and experience to understand and comply with U.S. and Worldwide medical device regulations (As applicable to your job function).
- Attend all required Quality & Compliance training at the specified interval.
- Must practice verbatim compliance (exact compliance, no interpretation) with corporate Quality and Regulatory procedures (As applicable to your job function).
- If your job description requires customer facing activities, you must thoroughly understand and comply with the Customer complaint reporting process and complaint procedures (As applicable to your job function).
- Must be able to promptly report any non-compliance issues to Chief QA, RA, Compliance officer or appropriate administrator, including the Compliance Hotline.
- Must be competent with 21 CFR 820, 801, 803, 806 and any other applicable federal regulations, and Quality standards (As applicable to your job function).
- Must not be debarred by FDA for work in any Medical Device or Pharmaceutical business.
- Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Environmental Policy to ensure that significant environmental aspects that relate to actual or potential impacts with their work are executed to minimized the effects on the environment.
- Responsible for bringing to the attention of management any potential improvements that could reduce our environmental impact or to report activities that could result in a negative impact to the environment.
- Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Health and Safety Policy to ensure that the significant risks that relate to actual or potential hazards with their work are identified.
- May work extended hours during peak business cycles.
- Follow up with all levels of management.
- Works with multiple departments on a regular basis (e.g. engineering, project managers, marketing, sales, finance).
Interested candidates please submit your resume!