To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mentor, OH 44060
- Phone: 440-627-6905
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Emerald Resource Group • Mentor, OH
Posted 29 days ago
The Customer Data Specialist is responsible for creating and maintaining accurate customer data allowing for timely order entry, shipping, invoicing, and the eventual payment of these invoices; to provide an accurate picture of the customer and its relationships via research/validation; to ensure that the party responsible for payment is clearly identified.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Validate customer name, address and ownership performed primarily through internet research
2. Set up new customer accounts
3. Create, modify, or inactivate customer account relationships
4. Modify customer accounts:
a. Name changes and ownership changes
b. Address format changes
c. Address additions and inactivations
5. Ensure the two customer databases (Oracle and Siebel) remain in sync
6. Identify accounts and/or family hierarchies to be cleansed and execute cleansing proactively
7. Utilize various reporting tools to review accuracy of customer data
8. Investigate returned mail and update customer database accordingly
9. Assign ultimate family name to accounts based on information from Dun & Bradstreet
10. Perform additional maintenance as required
Position is fast paced and requires extreme attention to detail as well as problem-solving ability. Position also requires extensive internet research capabilities and disciplined communication skills with various departments and customers both internally and externally throughout the world. Must be flexible to meet changing priorities.
College degree preferred or 2-3 years experience in a related-field.
Strong written, verbal and computer skills required. Customer-friendly a must.