To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
15811 Vision Drive
Pflugerville, TX 78660
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support Representative
Paradigm Metals, Inc • Pflugerville, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Performs customer support including but not limited to: processing request for quotes, job order entry and correspondence with customers in and fulfils customers needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Receives customer orders and initiates requests for quotations to provide customers with purchasing information.
- Advise customer of price quotation and delivery date for order via fax and/or email.
- Confirms purchase order price and delivery with customer.
- Enters purchase order information into MieTrak system to create sales order and transmits applicable documentation to appropriate departments.
- Advises customer of any changes needed to purchase order ie: delivery date, rev, price and requests revised purchase order.
- Participate in production activities such as production meetings when required.
- Notifies customer via email or phone call prior to the ship date of any delivery schedule changes.
- Corresponds with customers when requesting status on parts or any other questions.
- Manage customer accounts either by email or customer collaboration tool.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree in Business Administration; five to seven years’ related work experience in manufacturing, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five to seven years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferably related to semiconductor industry.
- Three to five years’ of direct customer support, buying and tracking of parts and orders.
- Proficiency with MRP/ERP systems is essential.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite is required.
CRITICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to interact with callers, visitors and customers via phone and email correspondence.
- Ability to handle multiple business units, projects and priorities.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and escalate when appropriate.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Able to work independently within specified time constraints.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee frequently is required to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Paradigm Metals, Inc (PMI) Management reserves the right to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time to meet business and organizational needs. This position description may not list all duties for this position. The incumbent in the position may be asked to perform other duties. This position description is not a contract for employment and either the incumbent or PMI may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
BENEFITS & OPPORTUNITIES
We offer attractive benefits, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and many opportunities to continue your professional growth.
Qualified candidates should send resumes along with salary requirements and the title of the position that is being applied for to:
ATTN: Human Resources