Salary $80,000 – $100,000 Plus Bonus & Benefits & Paid Relocation to Houston TX
World Industry Leader and very stable company seeks an Electronic Systems Engineer experienced in automotive, particularly off highway for their facility in the Southwest. If you have a passion for generating creative concepts to meet product requirements and have a desire to learn, then this is your opportunity to join a great group of engineers with a team consisting of electrical, mechanical, and product design engineers. With room to move up in this company that appreciates its’ engineers – they pay well & promote.
Responsibilities for this Electrical Engineer:
● Responsible for engineering projects from inception to completion.
● Designs sensing and control circuits to use within electromechanical devices
● Build, test, and document the designs
● Execute engineering tasks within advanced development projects in order to meet schedule, budget, and specifications
● Build prototypes, conduct bench testing
● Select components such as microprocessors, switches, sensors, solenoids and motors to meet product requirements.
Salary $80,000 – $100,000 Plus Bonus & Great Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Southwest Charming city with all the amenities of a Big City with restaurants, events, festivals, art exhibits, neighborhoods, & museums from the traditional to the funky. There is great shopping & eating! Professional & college sports feed your sports need. There are great neighborhoods, historical places, museums, theaters, and daily live music happening somewhere! Lower cost of living along with temperate weather.
To be considered for this Electrical Engineering position, you’ll need:
● Bachelors of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
● A minimum of 3 years’ of experience in product engineering
● Good working knowledge of sensors, actuators, and motor control electronics
● Proficient in specification writing, validation test plans and system interface control documentation
● Must be self-motivated, a self-started & able to work with minimal supervision
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.com OR jeannieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
Proportional Integral Derivative (Closed Loop Control)
Human Computer Interaction