· Responsible for the delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning implementation and evaluation.
· Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care of patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards.
· Collaborates with other healthcare professionals to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
· Utilizes knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.
· Provides care as a temporary employee and understands that travel away from his or her home state may be required for employment or continued employment with Client Recruitment.
· Ability to utilize the nursing process in the provision of nursing care including but not limited to administering medications and treatments and medications in compliance with the physicians’ orders and applicable hospital policy, interpreting diagnostic tests, formulating a plan of care, collaborating with other healthcare providers and provide education to patients and/or significant others while in compliance with HIPPA.
· The RN must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to patients of all age groups.
· Must demonstrate knowledge of the principals of growth and development through the life span, possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status, and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient needs in relation to age.
· Must document/chart observations and other data relate to the clinical condition of the patient.
· Must properly and accurately heart observations and activities relate to patient care.
· Communicates report to appropriate healthcare workers in accordance with hospital policy.
· Performs all required and related duties.
· The individual may be required to pull up or reposition patients, lift supplies, place equipment on supports, push bed or chair though facility.
· The individual mush be able to bend over to perform certain duties, the individual mush be able to maneuver throughout the facility in response to any facility emergency.
· Interpretation of environmental input requires visual and auditory skills.
· In the event there is a need to evacuate the building, heavy lifting of patients may be required.
· Graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing.
· Licensure appropriate to the state the RN is working in and the appropriate certifications to the position and facility.
· Minimum I year previous job experience.
· Proficient oral and written skills.
· Current CPR certification.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
- Clinical Nursing
- Clinical Works
- Medical Emergency