In this consultative sales role, you will provide bundled solutions by selling Cox video, voice, data and home security services to residential customers by door-to-door canvassing within an assigned territory. If you are a highly competitive person with an entrepreneurial spirit, are an effective negotiator and closer, enjoys relationship building and has a dynamic sales personality, this job is for you!
Here’s what we need you to bring to the table:
· HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience in related field required; AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline preferred
· 1 or more years of experience highly preferred in outside or field sales with quotas
· Valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation and proof of insurance required
· Certifications and licenses, as required by state and municipal laws to sell Home Security
· Requires proficient knowledge of technical applications and tools
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills, and ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Primary Location: 5887 Copley Drive, San Diego,CA US
Division: Cox Communications Inc
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 1911000