We are theTomorrow Makers®.
At Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency we aren’t just insurance professionals, we are Tomorrow Makers®.
Tomorrow Makers with Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency help make things that matter. Things like peace of mind and steady incomes. For us, tomorrow is about more than insurance policies. It’s about providing expert guidance and innovative solutions to individuals and businesses to help meet their financial goals and objectives. Above all, it’s about making tomorrow worth looking forward to for our growing customer base.
What does your tomorrow look like?
Tomorrow at Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency is about helping create a better financial future for our customers while continuing to grow in size and strength. Our insurance sales agents fulfill this mission by:
• Playing a vital role in helping individuals, families and businesses realize their financial dreams.
• Providing a diverse portfolio of financial products to help meet short and long-term goals.
• Working with new and current clients to help them reach their protection, savings and retirement goals by using our proven financial strategies.
• Networking with individuals throughout the community and continuously prospecting.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Participating in mentor-led appointments
• Asking clients for referrals
• Engaging in personal observation throughout the community
• Participating in community activities
• Continuing professional education as needed
• Supporting the company’s mission, vision and values statement
Your tomorrows are worth more.
Being a sales agent with Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency means a tomorrow worth more-a tomorrow where there’s unlimited income potential and job satisfaction.
Plus, our eligible insurance sales agents enjoy these valuable benefits:
• Competitive base salary compensation
• Monthly / annual bonus programs
• Guaranteed level introductory pay
• Comprehensive benefits - medical, vision, dental, paid time off
• Company matched 401K and pension plan
• Established client base
• Professional training and development programs
• Personalized one-on-one training for the first 8 weeks
• Significant opportunities for growth and advancement through our Leadership Succession Program
• Technology based sales presentations and productivity tools
• Trips that take you around the world
• Points-based reward program
Are you a Tomorrow Maker?
Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency has the opportunity of a lifetime for the right person, regardless of prior occupation. Our ongoing comprehensive training program prepares our insurance sales agents for a meaningful and rewarding future designed for long-term success. We’re looking for individuals with the following values:
• Is honest and has integrity
• Has leadership skills
• Is success driven, results focused
• Wants to build a business for themselves, not by themselves
• Can or has overcome adversity
• Is competitive
• Wants to grow themselves by helping others
• Enjoys building long-term relationships
For more information or to apply now go to: URL blocked - click to apply
Are you ready to Transform Your TomorrowSM?
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Monumental Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws. Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. Please inform the Human Resources department if you need assistance completing any forms, or to otherwise participate in the application process.
sales, insurance, market, manage, financial, services, entrepreneur, business, owner, broker, agent, series 6, series 7, series 63, business opportunity, marketing, own, salesperson, franchise, senior financial advisor, agent, property and casualty, agency, investment, client advisor, insurance sales, sales manager, mortgage broker, financial planner, insurance agent, policy portfolio, business development, insurance specialist, changing careers, b2b, banking, bilingual sales, business development, business to business, cold calling, educators, entrepreneur opportunities, finance, financial services, franchise opportunities, insurance sales, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, life sales, LTC, manage, management, manager, marketing, outside sales, policy, sales, sales careers, sales opportunities, salesman, salesperson, saleswoman, selling, life insurance careers, life insurance sales, quota, retail sales, teachers, coach, teach, coaching
Transamerica Agency Network, Inc. is a licensed insurance agency with Transamerica Life Insurance Company, Monumental Life
Insurance Company and affiliated Transamerica companies offering insurance and financial products. Life Insurance products
may be underwritten by one of the following companies: Monumental Life Insurance Company, Cedar Rapids, IA. Administrative
Office: 100 Light Street, B1, Baltimore, MD 21202. Transamerica Life Insurance Company, Cedar Rapids, IA. Administrative Office:
4333 Edgewood Rd. NE Cedar Rapids, IA 52499.
Must be willing to obtain Life and Health Liscense before being hired
Must be licensed in Life and Health prior to being hired.
Bilingual is a PLUS.
Address Prospective Client
Identifying New Prospects