Seeking a HR Director for a growing Oilfield Services company in Houston, TX!
This is a Direct Hire/Permanent Role; Not Temporary/Contract
$130-140K DOE + 25% Bonus
Full Benefits Day 1!
We are seeking an experienced HR Director with outstanding people skills to manage our personnel and ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives. Duties for the HR Director will include supervising HR personnel, dealing with employee grievances and disputes, supporting employee development, enhancing job satisfaction, designing onboarding procedures, implementing HR strategies that support business objectives, forecasting staffing needs, mitigating risk, structuring benefit packages, maintaining employee records, managing budgets, designing accountability mechanisms, and overseeing overall employment needs.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess a high work ethic, excellent communication skills, knowledge of labor regulations and HR practices, strategic thinking abilities, strong organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills. The exceptional HR Director should improve HR processes, implement strategies that support business growth, improve morale and employee retention, enhance safety and wellness, strengthen relations between staff and employers, manage job satisfaction, attract the best recruits, and promote the organization's values.
HR Director Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
HR Director Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management. Masters or PHR a plus!
- Oil & Gas Experience preferred
- Bilingual a HUGE plus!
- 5+ years of HR management experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
Up to 50% Travel Included
Training And Development
Senior Professional In Human Resources