Hamilton Connections is currently seeking order selector candidates for several positions. Warehouse experience is desired, but not necessary for all openings. Call Phone number blocked - click to apply for information or to make an appointment.
*1st shift and 2nd shift positions available!*
$10.10 - $13.00+ per hour depending on availability and experience.
Candidates should apply directly at the following location:
Other keywords: assembly, inspection, material handling, warehouse, packing, manufacturing, forklift, logistics
Responsibilities and Duties
- Locating and selecting products according to order slips.
- Maintaining accurate inventory.
- Maintaining clean and safe warehouse environment.
- Utilizing pallet jacks and other equipment to perform tasks as necessary.
- Communicating with team members and supervisors to ensure all tasks are performed properly, efficiently, and safely.
- Other duties as necessary.
Candidates should be comfortable in a warehouse setting and capable of handling the physical aspects of the job including lifting up to 50 lbs on a regular basis. Bending, twisting, crouching, reaching, etc.
Desired experience includes:
- Order selecting in a warehouse setting.
- Pallet jack or other P.I.T. experience a plus.
- Loading and unloading.
- Shipping & receiving.
- Must have great attention to detail. Accuracy is important!
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Attention To Detail