ENTRY-LEVEL ACCOUNT MANAGER
URL blocked - click to applyThe Select Group excels in connecting great companies with top- notch talent. We provide a variety of technical services, while helping our consultants find the career of their dreams. We’re in the business of impacting lives, one positive experience at a time.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Ideal candidates are naturally personable, collaborative, self- motivated, and possess an entrepreneurial-type spirit. The Select Group is the destination for high-caliber professionals seeking a rewarding career full of growth!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
· Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
· Average promotion in four months
· Monthly car and cell phone allowance
· Opportunity to work at any of our North American offices
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Performance-based incentives including bonuses & annual, all-expense paid trip
· Holidays and three weeks paid time off
· Opportunity to earn internal company shares
· Retirement savings plan with company match
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
· Comprehensive on boarding and sales training program
· Continued training through weekly best – practice sessions
· In-depth Account Management Development Program
· Mentorship by industry-leading Account Managers
· Personal & professional development programs
· Continued education discounts
ASSOCIATE ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE
The Account Manager role establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with leaders and executives within the IT & Engineering space, as well as key stakeholders within a variety of client accounts. Key attributes that will contribute to success in the role include: the ability to easily build rapport with a wide variety of people, a confident and persistent manner, as well as knack for recognizing customer service opportunities.
· Business and territory development, including generating sales leads and cold-calling prospective clients.
· Lead in-person meetings to develop understanding of client needs and share details of TSG’s core services.
· Develop business relationships within client accounts through regular meetings, phone calls, and after-hours events.
· Maintain understanding of business initiatives within accounts in order to proactively service needs.
· Serve as an expert in the market, providing guidance to clients regarding market trends, hiring, and skill-based needs.
· Partner with the Delivery Team to identify technical resources.
· Negotiate contract terms and agreements for IT services.
· Mentor, develop, and train new Associate Account Managers as they prepare for promotion to account management.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
· The inner drive to work with a high sense of urgency and purpose throughout the day
· Resilience under pressure; ability to work towards strategic goals in a fast-paced environment
· Competitive, assertive and results-driven
· Enthusiastic, positive with an opportunistic mindset Humble and genuine attitude
· Skilled at being present and engaged during conversations
· Team player who is coachable and eager to apply feedback
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need