To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
12610 Mirabeau Parkway
Spokane Valley, WA 99216
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patient Financial Customer Service Representative
Healthcare Resource Group • Spokane Valley, WA
Posted 2 months ago
Do you love Customer Service but have more to offer than your current job requires? Are you looking for a career? Do you want to be part of something bigger than a call queue? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you!
Healthcare Resource Group is seeking talented inbound/outbound call center representatives for our Early Out Self Pay Division. Your primary job duties will be providing solutions for patient outbound and inbound calls; these solutions can include account information, payment processing, payment plan set up, and counseling about available financial aid programs.
What HRG Offers:
- Competitive compensation and referral bonuses
- Employee ownership
- HRG paid retirement - Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Prescription / Life / Wellness Program
- Paid time off, holidays and sick days
- Great culture – Inland Northwest Large Company Best Places to Work Winner!
We’re all about revenue cycle: coding, billing, collection and accounting for hospitals and their attached clinics. We keep up with the changes in rules and regulations and forms and insurance requirements and processes that make up such a large part of the business side of a hospital. Many hospitals away from urban centers can’t afford to deal with that, especially in communities too small and too remote to support several kinds of paperwork processing specialists. Although we have clients of all sizes, we take special pride in making it possible for patients to have continued access to healthcare that might otherwise be hours away, if their little community hospital couldn’t collect their accounts receivable in order to pay their employees and keep their doors open.
If you meet the requirements and want to be part of a dynamic culture please apply today!
- Education and Training: High School Diploma or equivalent. Completion of Level 1 Self Pay Training within 6 months of hire.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing exceptional customer service, handling a wide variety of customer service situations.
- General knowledge of web based applications and utilization of computer hardware; computers, printers and phone lines.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to plan, organize, prioritize and complete work assignments.
- Ability to work outside of normal hours when needed.