IT Support Generalist
CompDrug is seeking a motivated and conscientious IT Support Generalist to provide support to our users and perform IT maintenance activities.
- Primary end user support contact; responsible for responding to and resolving IT issues quickly and efficiently.
- Process and document support requests.
- Trouble-shoots issues and works efficiently and thoroughly through concerns and potential solutions
- User Account Management, including but not limited Active Directory, Office 365, etc.
- Maintains department inventory and works with internal department to maintain an updated list of assigned assets
- Provisions IT assets.
- Provides IT-related training to the agency in one on one and group formats.
- PC build and repair – Install OS, applications, upgrade RAM, replace power supply, etc.
- Mobile Phone and Device management. Manages and monitors the mobile phone account, including provisioning of devices, managing upgrades
- IP Phone PBX management – Deploy IP phones, create user accounts, assist end users in usage of phone system.
- VPN provisioning and support.
- Copier and Printer management.
- Participates in the IT on call schedule.
- Local travel between CompDrug locations is required; occasional travel up to 85 miles will be required.
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
For more than 40 years, CompDrug has offered comprehensive services in prevention, intervention, and treatment to those seeking help for their addictions and mental health issues. It is now the largest opioid treatment program in Ohio, offering medication-assisted treatment using FDA-approved medications. CompDrug’s more than 100 full-time employees provide drug testing, outpatient counseling for men and women, six therapeutic communities located within the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections, and numerous prevention programs for youths and adults. Programs include: Anger Management services and others. Prevention Services include:Youth to Youth International, Pregnant Moms, Senior Sense, HIV Early Intervention and Business Against Substance Abuse (BASA). Those services combined reach thousands of people every day and are instrumental in saving lives, preventing problems, and proving that treatment works. CompDrug has met the standard for high quality treatment and prevention services, winning several awards and gaining National Accreditation for its Opioid Treatment Program through CARF (Commission for Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities), beginning in 2002. Today, all of CompDrug's programs have achieved the highest level of accreditation awarded by CARF.
CompDrug provides its employees with a collaborative, flexible and supportive environment where ideas and contributions are recognized and valued. Employees are encouraged to develop and grow their skills through training, on the job learning experiences and problem solving. CompDrug provides a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision coverage, student loan repayment, life insurance, maternity & paternity leave, disability, 403b and paid time off.
Interested candidates may apply online by visiting URL blocked - click to apply
EEO-M/F/Disabled/Vets. CompDrug is a Drug Free Workplace.
- Associate Degree in technology related field and 2 years of IT work experience.
- A+ certification preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving skills.
- Responsive and patient with staff and stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in sometimes stressful environment.
- Windows Administration – Expert knowledge of Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise, Proficiency in Windows Server 2012+.
- SQL Server – Familiarity and basic proficiency in database concepts and usage within an AD environment.