International Search Consultants
Private Banker – Louisiana Market
Covington, North Shore, Baton Rouge or Lake Charles area
The ISC BANKING RECRUITING TEAM is partnering with a growing bank with a strong presence in the Louisiana market. The Bank has been extremely successful serving the Louisiana Market through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, community commitment and educational resources. The Bank has exciting opportunities for Private Bankers to join their team. These roles provide tremendous long- term growth, excellent support and resources with the ability for uncapped potential.
We’re looking for strong Private Bankers who understands the Louisiana Market and are looking for a long-term opportunity to continue learning, growing and expanding their connections and client relationships with a financially sound and expanding Bank.
Summary: This is a phenomenal opportunity to serve as the main point of contact for the Private Banking relationship, partnering with the Financial Advisor and Commercial Bankers. Also, tremendous opportunities to gain referrals from the Commercial Banking team.
Private Banker Responsibilities:
● Develops and manages client relationships with high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families within the local market.
● Responsible for bringing in new business within the market and continually meeting with potential clients.
● Provides clients with advice on how to manage their money via investment and insurance products based on their long-term goals and investment tolerance.
● Serves as a client's personal advocate and is responsible for managing full-service banking relationships while delivering a superior service experience to a portfolio of affluent clientele.
● Act as the main point of contact for the client to generate deposit and loan growth through the recommendation and referral of products across business lines.
● Provide integrated financial services advice to these clients including: banking, credit, asset management, trust and estate planning, and brokerage.
● Partner with other members of the team, pulling in specialists as needed – from Financial Advisors, Wealth Planners, Fiduciary and Trust professionals, Residential Mortgage Consultants to Commercial Bankers.
● Responsible for managing overall relationship profitability and portfolio risk.