0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two years’ office experience, preferred
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Extremely detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to meet deadlines successfully
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Some permanent weekly assignments will require strong team oriented skills
- Some knowledge of medical terminology is helpful
- Previous work experience in a healthcare setting is a plus
- Recent college graduates will be considered
To be considered for this position please submit a cover letter answering the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What makes you qualified for the job?
- What experience or interest do you have in writing?
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- BCBS of MI insurance program available
- $2,400.00 a Year Stipend Toward Health Insurance
- AFLAC: additional DDS, short term disability, life insurance, catastrophic, accidental insurance policies available
- Company sponsored 401K program
- Professional and pleasant working environment
Salary is dependent upon experience.