The Secretary/Data Clerk provides clerical and administrative support to Journey’s Way management and staff.
1 Keeps inventory of office supplies, materials, and equipment, and coordinates all supply orders.
2. Provides back up to front desk secretary, acting as receptionist, arranging transportation, greeting Center members and visitors, organizing lunch reservations, and daily cash collection and reconciliation.
3. Maintains and updates digital screen and schedule in Center lobby.
4. Assists with all PR efforts including Facebook posts, preparing PR packets, all-agency emails, preparing flyers, and submitting articles.
5. Handles specialty billing for Housing programs.
6. Must function in full compliance with all applicable policies and procedures, federal, state and local laws and Interact’s Code of Conduct. Must participate in Interact’s Quality
Secretary/Data Clerk page 2
Improvement Activities and Compliance Program including reporting suspected violations to supervisor/manager/director or the Compliance Officer.
7. All other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent plus (1) year clerical or secretarial experience.
2. Computer literacy including internet, spreadsheets, email, data entry and Microsoft Word.
3. Excellent organizational skills and ability to comparison shop.
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Ability to multitask.
6. Satisfactory criminal, child abuse, and FBI clearances are required.
Interact is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Veteran/Disability)