To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1430 North National Road
Columbus, IN 47201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Interactive Service Agent
Centra Credit Union • Columbus, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a well-established financial institution?
Centra Credit Union has an exciting opportunity for motivated professionals to join our team as a Full-Time Interactive Service Agent, at our Columbus, IN location.
This position is responsible for delivering a positive member experience through service to sales performance that occurs primarily via interaction with members through an interactive teller machine (ITM). The ITM is a video monitor and computer system connecting team members to our members who are utilizing the ITM at various Centra locations. This position is responsible for engaging members remotely and serving their financial needs through promoting Credit Union products and services.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to processing efficiently and accurately a variety of transactions via remote technology for our members this includes but is not limited to:
- Provide engaging service to our members by consistently displaying our core competencies and service standards (Be a Rock, Be Synced, Be Fun, Be a Team, Be Wow).
- Process efficiently and accurately a variety of transactions via remote technology for our members this includes but is not limited to: Account transactions including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, and check cashing.
- Identify and respond to account inquiries and questions.
- Adherence to applicable security, member identification, and fraud prevention procedures and policies.
- Assure member identification is handled according to Centra policies for all transactions.
- Identify and uncover members’ explicit needs and emerging needs by actively listening, cognitive thinking, and being knowledgeable of Centra’s products, services, and processes.
- Identify, refer, and coordinate opportunities for additional sales and service.
The position requires skills, education/ training and experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the following areas:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Prior experience in a retail service environment or banking or related call center preferred.
- Ability to speak clearly and succinctly through a microphone, while conveying a positive tone. Must be comfortable, professional, and friendly on camera. Must be able to handle high volume transactions in a fast-paced video financial services environment.
- Must be able to learn and use a variety of software applications such as Microsoft Office, Video Banking, Centra’s core processing system (DNA). Must have accurate keyboarding skills.
- Ability to multi-task by operating multiple monitors and soft-ware systems at the same time. Organization and time management skills
- Candidates for this position will have a portion of the interview via video, TME will assist candidates with this.
Centra Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time