Insurance Sales Agent with New York Life Insurance Company
Our Insurance Sales Agent role has allowed thousands of qualified individuals the opportunity to step into a client’s life and help them achieve their financial goals, while building a great career for themselves in the process. Utilizing our expansive product lines our Agents work to guide individuals, families and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them. That is no easy task, but for the right person it can be a truly rewarding career
Qualities that we look for in our Insurance Sales Agents:
- Sales experience preferred – entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire to help others
- Strong business acumen
- Perseverance in the face of a challenge
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts
We’ve built a strong company, one that puts its clients first. We have confidence in our products but more importantly, we have confidence in our Agents to thoughtfully recommend and implement which financial vehicle is right for every client they support. Just as our Managers in the field work to provide one-on-one support and guidance to every Agent they hire.
Training, Development & Benefits for the Insurance Sales Agent:
Our new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference. The multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction within office training's, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
Our training program extends beyond the virtual and physical classroom, as our Agents learn best by doing. Every office has a dedicated sales-support team, consisting of our Management Team and in-office Sales Management Trainers, who work with Agents step-by-step to ensure they’ve honed the necessary skills to meet their goals and effectively service their clients. We carry those values throughout all efforts across the company.
Devotion to its policy owners has led New York Life for over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best
(A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 9/12/19
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
1Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New
York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time
SMRU 1859022 exp 9/1/20
sales, insurance, series 6