Our Client is a privately owned, rapidly growing team providing full-service technology consulting across the greater Los Angeles area - from Malibu to La Canada to Oxnard. Servicing high net-worth clients and their businesses since 2003, we pride ourselves on a personalized approach, focusing on prompt support and trustworthy security.
We are seeking a reliable Installation Lead with previous lead or managerial experience to ensure our technicians have adequate support to work efficiently as possible. The Installation Lead will help administer and plan the work of the installation technicians that they will manage, ensuring work is done timely.
The tasks of the Installation Lead will fall under the installation department of the company, which include hanging TV’s, plugging in speakers, setting up receivers, and various other job specific tasks. Although, the primary role of the lead would be to schedule and then figure out the most efficient way of handling a specific project. The ideal candidate will be competent in the prioritization of tasks and is very proficient at time management while on the job site. We look forward to working with someone who has high professional standards, strong communication skills, and the motivation to find creative solutions to streamline the efficiency of our projects!
The ideal candidate will be familiar with IT, Home Automation, AV, or is a quick learner, and has:
- At least 2 years of Lead or Managerial experience
- At least 2 years in the custom audio/video installation industry as an in the field installer.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
A qualified candidate has...
- Immediate availability during normal business hours and can be flexible after hours
- A reliable set of wheels and a willingness to travel
- The desire to get jobs done right the first time
- An analogy to explain how a home network operates
- Necessary etiquette and tact to work in high-end residential environments
- A great attitude and willingness to learn and grow with company
- Can use an analogy to explain how a home network operates
- Residence with easy accessibility to the West Side, Malibu and Beverly Hills (we cannot consider candidates who are not in proximity to our clients)
Note: We are currently prioritizing candidates who have experience with home AV systems: RTI, SAVANT, Control4, Crestron.
Occasional duties performed will include...
- Running low voltage cabling in new residential and commercial spaces
- Working with RTI / Savant to program home automation systems
- Setting up SONOS, Lutron, Nests, Aqualink
- Using Illustrator to mark up low voltage plans
- Being available to help the Service side of the business, and randomly drive to Malibu to setup the new iPhone for clients
- Installing TVs, Speakers, Amps, Access Points
We are successful because we consistently impress and our clients can't help but talk about us! We enjoy company trips to Vegas, board games, lunches at Sushi joints and are looking for someone who meshes with our mentality.
Why work at geek squad, when you can be in charge of your own hours, be invested in a startup style company, and make big time connections?
This is a full time postion. Pay starts at $25 - $40 per hour, depending on experience.
Please submit your information for consideration. After submitting your resume, we will contact qualified candidates.
The Installation Lead will be working in the field and at times at the office M-F, 9-5. More often than not, you will be on the field.
When technicians do come to the office, we require that everyone complies with CDC recommended practices of wearing a mask, washing your hands regularly, maintaining a safe distance, and opening our doors to allow fresh air to flow in and out.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $40.00 per hour