The objective of the Developer is to create secure, reliable code for intranet healthcare applications used by medical professionals.
· Implement software designs in the appropriate language.
· Conduct integration, test, bug fixes, and other software maintenance activities
· Collaborate with product developers to create technical documentation in support of developed software
Qualifications / Other Requirements
· Experienced in building an interactive website
· Proven experience writing in a framework for web applications
· Working knowledge of relational databases and basic SQL skills.
· Must be able to communicate effectively by phone, email, webex and in-person.
· Must be willing and able to travel on an as-needed basis.
· Bootstrap experience helpful
· Experience in the healthcare, medical device market environment highly desired
· An analytical mindset and critical thinking
· Bachelors Degree in computer science or software engineering preferred
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
Agile Software Development