To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
600 Emerson Road
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources and Payroll Coordinator
Himagine Solutions • Creve Coeur, MO
Posted 1 month ago
The HR and Payroll Coordinator is responsible for completing a variety of administrative tasks connected with human resources, benefits and payroll.
Essential Job Functions
• Maintains employee records within the HR/Payroll/Benefits systems. Develops and uses audit processes to maintain the accuracy and timeliness of employee stored information with the various systems.
• Processes HR employee information. Responsible for data transactions to the worker record within the HRIS system of record to include, but not limited to manager changes and terminations. Reviews all employee and manager transactions to ensure everyone uses the systems appropriately and effectively.
• Provides first level employee support by answering employee requests and questions via phone and ticketing system.
• Handles unemployment claim processing.
• Consults with and advises employees on eligibility for insurance, amounts of coverage and claims procedures. Processes demographic file audit for benefits vendor.
• Coordinates and assists in management of all Leaves of Absence.
• Maintains ADP Employee Self Service home page.
• Backs up the Payroll Administrator with payroll processing. Processes the weekly payroll once per quarter.
• Keeps abreast on state laws relating to HR, payroll and benefits.
• May perform other HR and payroll related activities as needed.
Key Success Indicators/Attributes
• Strong commitment to exceptional customer service and leadership among peers.
• Strong commitment to a team environment.
• Demonstrate well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to develop an independent viewpoint and present a compelling business case to support recommendations.
• Demonstrate sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
• Exhibit strong drive for results and success; conveys a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persists despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
• Demonstrate self-motivated and self-directed skills.
• Possess strong time management and organizational skills
• Maintain courteous, professional and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position occasionally requires long hours and weekend work.
Minimal travel required; up to 5%
himagine solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employee may perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
• Associates Degree or a combination of experience and formal HR, payroll and benefits training.
• Minimum 0 to 2 years of related experience including processing employee information, working with HR systems, running reports and addressing questions or issues.
• Strong Excel skills.
Preferred Education and Experience
Multi-state payroll processing.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Security Access Requirements
In addition to the specific security access required by the employee’s client engagement, the employee will have access to the himagine systems set forth in the “himagine HR SP” profile.