To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Appleton, WI
- Roman Torres
- Phone: 920-283-2834
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Metal Fabrication & Assembly
STL • Appleton, WI
Posted 2 months ago
This position plays a key role in ensuring that the hardware for buildings are fabricated and assembled to order through the use of blueprints and measurements in accordance with project deadlines. This position requires the use multiple hand tools and power tools. Safety and attention to detail are required.
- Develops layout and plans sequence of operations.
- Performs layout and prepares framing.
- Handles aluminum extrusions to include fabrication and assembly.
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, radial arm saws, drill presses, mitre saws and milling machines.
- Saws, hammers, and grinds work piece to cut, bend, and straighten metal.
- Drills holes and fastens material together with screws using several different templates and jigs.
- Assembles fabricated frames per the architectural drawing; positions, aligns, fits, and affixes together parts using appropriate fasteners.
- Installs hardware, such as, locks, lock sets, hinging and storefront hardware.
- Performs quality control check during assembly; ensuring product matches architectural specifications.
- Continuously works in a manner to ensure safety of self and others.
- General housekeeping to include glass shop, personal work spaces and other employee used. locations to maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Meet attendance requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience with multiple hand and power tools
- Knowledge of basic math skills, along with the ability to read ruler measurements
- Ability to meet attendance requirements including overtime as needed
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Carpentry/mill-work experience
- Ability to read architectural blueprints, drawing and specifications and follow instructions - Preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent - Preferred
- Related experience and/or training Preferred
(40-50% company paid), 401k match, profit sharing, temp to perm career opportunity. PTO.