To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7801 North Lamar Boulevard
Austin, TX 78752
- Opie Auten
- Phone: 2149800149
- Phone:: 1-800-764-8532
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Copy Of Eco-Staff LLC • Austin, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Eco-Staff, LLC is a locally-owned and operated full service staffing firm with over 15 years of industry experience providing employment solutions to our clients and job seekers. We are currently looking to hire a full time Bilingual Recruiter for our Austin office.
The entry level recruiter is responsible for sourcing, screening, and referring applicants for open positions/postings within the Eco-Staff community of customers.
The recruiter is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Building an active applicant data base through resume and contact sourcing and referrals.
- The recruiter will utilize various networks and resources to attract a pipeline of candidates such as: resumes, internet sites/job boards, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) colleges, technical training schools, social media, and internet sites/job boards.
- Maintaining the company data base with accurate and up-to-date information regarding current and potential applicants.
- Updating of applicant’s resumes for submittal to clients/customers.
- Interviewing candidates to determine skills competencies based on current/past work experience.
- Refresh job postings on applicable resume sites (as requested/required by supervisor)
- Maintaining contact by phone and/or email with former applicants and temporary employees regarding potential or current assignments.
- Communication with Sales and Client/Customers regarding work performance of current temporary employee as deemed necessary by local office leadership.
- Meeting the recruiting goals established by local and company leadership.
- Reporting accurate activity per established goals. (applicants interviewed, candidates hired, etc.)
- Attend local career/job fairs, community and/or college events, media opportunities, etc., to attract applicants and build relationships with customers.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Proper phone & people skills
- Positive attitude
- Communication skills
- Recruiting/Interview skills
- Results driven
- Demonstrates organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Salary is depends on experience. Please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].