In this position, you will report to the Human Resource Manager and you will provide support for the full scope of human resources activities. This will include performance evaluations, benefits administration, leave coordination, compliance reporting, and assist with employee surveys. In addition, this position will back up payroll and perform general HR administration responsibilities. Maintain documentation and manuals to ensure they are current, accurate, and in compliance with regulations. Act as a resource on various human resources matters, providing guidance, assistance and support to management, supervisors and administrators.
You may also be assigned to miscellaneous projects, assist events and other HR functions. Individuals must be able to work independently with a “can-do” attitude, and must have a keen attention to detail.
- 2-4 years of experience in the areas of performance evaluations, benefits administration, leave coordination, payroll, HRIS, and general HR administration
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required or Professional HR Certification
- Experience working with Paylocity and/or Taleo helpful
- Must have excellent communications skills and strong presentation skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office, with excellent skills working with Excel
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
We focus on candidates that display our “ACE” factor – Attitude, Compassion, and Enthusiasm to deliver quality solutions with exceptional customer service.
What you get:
We offer an energetic work environment with many corporate culture amenities, competitive salary, and rich benefit plan including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, 529, Life Insurance, Income Protection Short and Long-Term Disability, Medical and Child/Elder Care, Flexible Spending Account Plans, Employee Assistance Program, Two weeks vacation, additional paid time-off for Personal and Sick, certification and hands-on training, and discounts for local event entertainment and health clubs.
Attention To Detail