To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FrankWinstonCrum Insurance • Clearwater, FL
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Frank Winston Crum Insurance (FWCI) is a 15-year old commercial insurer domiciled in Clearwater and admitted in 36 states. We specialize in workers compensation on 300+ classes and contractor general liability on 80+ classes of contractor. Business is conducted through a select group of independent agency partners via our industry-leading online quoting and issuance system. Our general liability program features admitted capacity with both B+ and A- ratings from AM Best.
FWCI is seeking Solutions Support to assist sales and client retention efforts through excellent customer service through continuous efforts to improve the solutions offered, which includes, increased efficiency, improved experience for the customer or another factor. The position, under minimal supervision, reports to the Operations Director and does not supervise other employees. Check out our website, https://www.fwcruminsurance.com, to learn more about FWCI!
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry of policy files
- Assist with customer service calls with agents, customers and service provider
- Accurately process work items received from agents, customers and service providers
- Perform research to confirm eligibility for coverage
- Monitor e-mail box for communications from agents and customers
- Research & review databases, reports, policy information and other on-line sources to perform required tasks
- Process and service new and renewal business
- Process change requests for coverage modifications, updates to policy, and process cancellations
- Review policy and payment requests for accuracy, integrity and completeness
- Assist with agency and customer communications via emails, memos and phone calls
- May update policies as approved by the Underwriter
- Stay abreast of changing department procedures and processes
- Effectively use current systems and follow set procedures
- Maintain department quality standards by assisting your team to achieve service/quality levels and targets
- One (1) year of related accounting, administrative and customer service experience.
- One (1) year of active use of required technology in work environment (Visio, MS Office Suite, Access, Data Mapping, Call center software (ACD, IVR,CTI).
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree preferred in accounting, finance, insurance, business, or closely related field. Years’ experience in closely related work may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment, working in teams or independently.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Rated Top Work Places by The Tampa Bay Times in 2018 – FrankCrum has been named a Top Workplace for 9 years in a row! That’s every year since the rankings debuted in 2010. FrankCrum is one of only ten companies with the consecutive winning streak.
- Trinity Café – An organization that since 2001, has served over 789,000 free meals to the homeless and poor of the area. Through our annual golf tournament and jeans day contributions from our employees, FrankCrum has raises over $100,000 each years to support the organization.
- Charity Golf Tournament – The FrankCrum Golf Invitational is an annual fundraising event for Trinity Café attended by hundreds of golfers and dozens of sponsors. The annual event has raised more than $1,000,000 to date.
- Homeless Empowerment Program (HEP) – Since 1986, HEP has provided homeless and very low-income families and individuals with housing, food, clothing and the support services necessary to obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life. Haley Crum serves on the Board of Directors as Vice Chair.
- Tilly’s Café – Named after Frank’s dog, Tilly, we have our café on-site and prepare freshly made to order breakfast and lunch options for our staff, clients and visitors. With Frank’s subsidized contribution, you can always find something great to eat at an affordable price.