Medical Customer Service
$12 per hour
PangeaTwo’s goal is to ensure that each recruitment opportunity yields rewarding dividends for both candidates and clients. To survive in the employment world, we suggest you disengage your internal compass and allow us to lead you to unexplored opportunities in your career. Allowing our professional recruiters to be engaged in your career transition might actually be more beneficial and satisfying to you. PangeaTwo specializes in executive and support positions focused in Accounting, Administrative Support and Information Technology searches across the Southeast. Allow our recruiters the opportunity to speak with you about our current opportunities.
Our partner in Birmingham, AL is searching for several Customer Service Representatives to provide exceptional personalized service to our partner’s customers every time they contact them for assistance. The Customer Service Representatives are expected to provide high quality customer care and to strive for excellent customer service. Customer Service Representatives are to provide resolution of customers' inquiry upon first contact to ensure customers experience high satisfaction with their contact.
This assignment is to take incoming calls from medical providers & Medicare subscribers regarding questions about eligibility, benefits, and claims.
- Responds to inbound customer calls in a professional manner, addressing customer issues, assuring that company standards are met.
- Researches and resolves a wide variety of customer questions and issues.
- Achieves individual performance goals targeted by the company.
- Listens to customers and probes for clarification to meet customer's needs.
- Ensures information communicated to the customer is timely and accurate using proper grammar and articulation.
- Utilizes multiple systems to research necessary information to resolve the customer's questions or issues.
- Works well independently as a part of a team to achieve goals in an atmosphere committed to quality service.
- Responds to an average of 60 to 100 calls per day in an inbound call center environment.
- Accurately and promptly documents all calls in system.
- Experience in a customer contact position requiring problem solving.
- Experience in a position requiring the ability to understand and interpret complex oral and written directions.
- Experience in a position requiring the ability to multi-task.
- Experience in a position requiring data entry and typing skills required.
- Experience researching information using online reference materials preferred.
- Experience with medical terminology, ICD-9, and/or CPT coding is desirable.
- Experience in a corporate or office environment preferred.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Someone who demonstrates a strong phone voice/presence/communication skills
• Someone can think quick on their feet
• Someone who is not easily flustered/frustrated
• Someone who demonstrates a high stress tolerance level
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue