Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- Maintaining adequate chemical levels in all bulk chemical tanks
- Operate in a chemical plant
- Interpret chemical reactions on monitors
- Insure all chemical handler personal protective equipment
- Confirm all information on the chemical
- Take place in a chemical environment
- Oversee all acid and chemical transfers
- Assist in chemical mixing and additions
- Manufacturing and drumming of chemical batches
- Making chemical batches and mixing blends
- Dispose of, destroy or recover chemical waste and by-products generated during chemical production
- Conduct training seminars to customers on chemical safety
- Upgrade or expand the facility and chemical production systems
- Operate equipment to mix batches of experimental or established chemical products
- Maintain superior housekeeping in stripping and chemical areas
- Operating and overseeing the fertilizer and chemical plant
- Enhance the operability of chemical distribution and air emissions control equipment
- Understand the contents of Hydro/chemical cleaning packages
- Attend equipment or semiautomatic systems that process chemical raw materials into finished industrial products
- Experienced in chemical analysis and the operational check and maintenance of lab equipment