Queens Centers for Progress
Per Diem Registered Nurse Positions available in our Bellerose Center 249-16 Grand Central Pkwy. Bellerose, NY 11426
Queens Centers for Progress is a major non profit agency that has been around for 70 years, providing person centered services in the Queens Area. We are recruiting for compassionate Registered Nurses to oversee all medical care to developmentally delayed/intellectually impaired adult individuals in a group home setting for 5 hours per week.
Train, educate and certify staff to administer medication, perform wound care & implement plan of care for each individual. Assist with discharge planning from the hospital and long term care.
Our individuals are living longer and that is because of the quality care we provide. If you are interested in joining our team of compassionate & caring professionals, send your resume.
Requirements: BA Degree & 1 year of hospital experience.
· Prescription (mail order available)
· 18 Paid Vacation days
· 12 sick/personal days
· 3 floating holidays
· 12 paid holidays
· Tuition Reimbursement (BA Degree & MA Degrees)
· Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
· Life Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Employee Assistance Program
· Virtual telehealth
- Perform professional nursing care of our developmentally delayed/intellectually impaired adult individuals
- Implement the nursing care plan
- Educate the nursing staff on patient care
- Coordinate nursing care for individuals during hospitalization
- Formulate individualized nursing care plans
- Adapt patient care to individual patient needs
- Assist the nurse managers in decisions regarding nursing care
TO APPLY: Please send current resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse (Per Diem)
Conducting Physical Examinations
Electronic Medical Record