No Third Parties or Independent (1099) candidates will be considered. Must have current Greencard or be a US Resident to be considered for this opportunity.
Senior Network Engineer
Our client, a leading medical device company based in San Diego, has a opportunity for a project-based Senior Network Engineer to join their team. This will be a 6 month project with potential extensions.
Scope: Design and Build the next generation MPLS to support sites and services
- Validate go-forward MPLS/L3VPN logical design; make recommendations to address areas of concern or areas which have not been addressed yet in the design (Design Augmentation)
- Prepare MOP’s and configuration cut sheets for initial build and implementation of all equipment
- Prepare MOP’s and cut sheets to integrate new MPLS with existing MPLS/L3VPN environments
- Prepare MOP’s and cut sheets to migrate existing MPLS services to the new Network
- 3.0” MPLS.
- Redistribution policies
- Static and Connected BGP
- OSPF ; BGP
- EIGRP BGP
- Static and Connected EIGRP
- eBGP peering and transit policies
- BGP Community Design
- e/iBGP attribute use policy
- Detailed design document
- All MOP’s required to be authored in full and with all required detail and steps
- Lab all design elements and validate design elements and patterns in full
- MOP (Verification and Validation) – All MOP’s are required to contain V and V information for all steps
- All cut sheets to be prepared (in full) for all equipment (Cut sheets should be copy/pasteable to devices)
- Will require moderate travel to the client's Los Angeles and Phoenix locations.
This is a temporary project, estimated at 6 months with potential extensions.
Due to the high volume of responses, only those that meet the requirements above will be contacted.
Border Gateway Protocol
Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocols
Multiprotocol Label Switching
Open Shortest Path First