Strongbridge LLC, is seeking Customer Service Representatives/Mortgage Professionals to join our team in our dynamic call center located in Indianapolis, IN. Our representatives play an important role in the mortgage industry and engage with lenders, banking/mortgage institutions and consumers to answer questions and provide important information about HUD FHA and reverse mortgages. This is a full-time opportunity with a shift of: 11:30AM - 8:00PM (with a two-week PAID training period, 9:00AM – 5:30PM). Potential candidates MUST be able to pass a standard background AND CREDIT check WITH drug screen.
Salary for CSR II: $15.92 per hour + $4.54*per hour for each hour PAID each month (potential to earn $20.46/hour). *$4.54/hour is a Health & Welfare stipend which can be used to purchase employer provided benefits including health, dental, and vision OR can be included with regular pay!! Max per month H&W stipend: $787.14
This position is eligible for paid vacation and 10 paid holidays.
Headquartered in Sterling, Va., Strongbridge is a Federal Government service provider. Strongbridge has extensive experience and knowledge in systems engineering, IT services, strategic communications and program support. Strongbridge is financially secure and a trusted partner that treats our customers, partners and employees with integrity and respect.
What Sets Strongbridge Apart
Strongbridge is a robust and agile small business led by seasoned government contracting executives with the quality processes and management controls of a large business. Our program management processes and techniques are based on industry best practices, and certified by external auditors, ensuring low performance risk. Strongbridge has a proven record of customer satisfaction that provides assurance to our customers of future high performance. Strongbridge offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including paid time off, paid holidays, 401k with company match, health/dental/life insurance/short and long-term disability and flexible spending accounts. Strongbridge is a proud Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (EOE/AA/M/F/VETERAN/DISABILITY). Strongbridge embraces diversity by providing equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, color, religion, sex, national origin, and status as an individual with a disability or protected veteran. Strongbridge also maintains a drug-free workplace.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative II/Mortgage Professional
- Minimum of three years of residential mortgage servicing experience, FHA home mortgage programs experience, mortgage finance technology or real estate
- Two - four years of college or equivalent work experience
- Two years of customer service experience or contact/call center experience
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Basic PC skills (including MS Office) and the ability to effectively navigate a computer Customer Relationship Management application, related websites and support tools
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to type 35 words per minute
- Mortgage origination experience
Basic Pc Skills