Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience tremendous professional satisfaction in an environment where they genuinely support and appreciate each other.
We are looking for a temporary Corporate Administrrative Assistant for our auto warranty client.
Your specific duties will include:
- Update contract records in proprietary application in relation to a project implementation.
- Verify each record is updated correctly.
- Scan documents into document management application.
- Index documents and validate correct reference numbers.
- Perform other duties as assigned in regard to contract processing.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Automotive or dealership experience a plus
- MS Office skills
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Employees have access to healthcare benefits including medical, dental, and vision as well as a 401(k) plan.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
Workway, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status , or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. For our complete EEO & Pay Transparency statement, please visit
. To receive state and federal compliance posters, e-mail
- Automotive Industry
- Document Management Systems
- Implement Projects
- Microsoft Office