Nightingale Visiting Nurses is revolutionizing home care with exceptional clinical care, innovative solutions and uncompromising patient service. We are one of the nation's leading home health agencies! Due to our growth, we are searching for caring professionals seeking to make a difference in the day-to-day lives of our patients.
Are you looking for a personable profession?
Are you ready to take your profession to service others out in the community?
Are you looking to join a remarkable team of clinicians?
Are you patient focused?
Your main goal in this role is to provide safe, professional, and loving care to our patients in their homes. Nightingale Visiting Nurses Registered Nurses must possess strong clinical knowledge in various geriatric disease processes and be proficient in performing head-to-toe assessments, wound care, blood draws, administering IV therapies, maintenance of PICC line, Mid line , Central lines to name a few .
Nightingale is seeking a part time, with on call Portuguese Speaking RN to cover throughout the Taunton area.
Additional Requirements Include:
● MA Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) is required
● Home Health or Hospice nursing experience preferred but not required - fluent in Portuguese
● A minimum of one year of patient care experience in Med Surg, ICU, ED, Dialysis or a skilled nursing specialty is required
● Able to travel in an assigned territory, on a daily basis to meet patient needs
● Able to travel to outside territories to meet the needs of our patients and company
● Able to participate in the on call rotation and make last minute emergency visits when needed
● Able to work three days per week with on call as a part time employee
● CPR - American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
● Active driver license and auto insurance
● Reliable transportation
● Electronic documentation experience
Are you looking to join a dynamic team of Home Health clinicians, while making great money? Apply today by clicking the link below :
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse
Human Resources at