BDC Sales Agent
Agents will be responsible for handling all incoming phone calls and internet leads, as well as confirming sales appointments and performing long-term follow-up on all unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls). Agents will strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers and ensuring complete satisfaction in ownership, as well as in marketing efforts by accurately obtaining and logging customer sources.
- Communicate effectively with internet/phone customers and prospects according to the guests preferred method of communication (phone/email)
Achieving daily/weekly/monthly goals and objectives
- Making 75-100 outbound calls per day
- Initiating and responding to customers with 40-60 emails per day
- Manage Internet sales leads, respond to inquiries within a 5 minute window, and answer questions on available stock and product performance
- Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
- Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles
- Effectively working as part of a team
Successful customer service professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. The ideal candidate has customer service and/or a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.), a hard-working professional with experience providing exceptional customer service and looking to make a career change, or a college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Previous customer service experience
- Requires strong communication skills in order to work most effectively with customers
- Must be Internet savvy, have good computer skills and excellent organizational skills to help keep track of all sales leads and manage customer database
- Excellent follow through and follow up skills
Industry competitive compensation & benefits
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- 401k Plans with Company Match
- Health, Dental, Vision and many other optional benefits
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Days after 90 Days