To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sarasota, FL
- Susan Johnson
- Phone: 941-412-4070
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Aide
BrightStar Care of Venice and Port Charlotte • Sarasota, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Home Health Aide
Are you looking for a home health aide job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Paid Time Off (Accrued Paid Vacation Time)
- PRN – You oversee your own schedule
- Mobile Technology - GPS time attendance and documentation
- Free continuing education
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- In Home and/or facility based
- One to one patient care
- Joint Commission accredited
- $100.00 Employee Referral Bonus
- Gas Cards for employee recognition
- Employee Assistant Program
- Employee of the month & employee of the year recognition
- Limited/ discounted/ or free financial advice services
- Director of Nursing Oversight 24/7
● Providing assistance and hygiene care as directed, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities and assisting with measurements, if necessary
● Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
● Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen change, light houskeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
HHA Job Requirements include:
- High School diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a Home Health Aide Program
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S
- Reliable Transportation
- Florida driver License
- Auto Insurance
- AHCA Clean Background and criminal record
- CPR Card
- Work Physical (done within the past 6 months) with statement of “Free of communicable Diseases and no physical limitations”
- State of Florida approved Alzheimer’s Training Certificate
- State of Florida approved HIV/AIDS Training Certificate
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.