To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1001 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Deputy Director Family Support
Maryland Family Network • Baltimore, MD
Posted 29 days ago
Maryland Family Network located in Harbor East, in Baltimore, Maryland seeks an experienced, senior manager to coordinate and manage the delivery of technical assistance, training, monitoring, and evaluation services to a statewide network of two-generation, community-based programs serving families with infants and toddlers. From planning and implementing community-based programming, to motivating and supporting a team of professional program specialists who provide technical assistance and direction to programs such as Family Support Centers, Early Head Start, and Strengthening Families, to working closely with federal, state, and local governments, and nonprofits, this job is filled with exciting opportunities and major responsibilities.
Competitive compensation package, including comprehensive benefits, will be offered. Salary dependent on experience.
Deadline Date: June 7, 2019
Skills and qualifications include:
· A customer focus with proven performance in delivering high quality service;
· A strong desire and track record for excellence;
· Demonstrated team building and management skills;
· Proven grant-writing and grant administration experience;
· Prior responsibility for budget development, and financial management;
· Familiarity with government and funder regulations that govern nonprofit finance and programmatic operations and decision-making;
· Effective problem solving abilities;
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; Working knowledge of community-based programming, family support, child development and child care, parenting education, Head Start/Early Head Start, principles of counseling, and the family support approach;
· Master’s degree in social work, early childhood education, psychology, related human services field, or public administration;
· Minimum of five years’ work experience in administration or management of programs that included supervision of managers and professional staff.