If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing regional leader, good benefits and great people to work with....then this may be the right career move for you!
Enjoy a long-term career with unlimited earning potential with a small, established, stable and growing regional leader in the Commercial and Industrial Services industry. There’s a reason why we have so many long-term clients, it’s because we take great care of our team members who in turn take excellent care of our clients. That’s why it is so important to us that every, single person we hire has the highest level of integrity and sincerity.
Do you have what we are looking for?
· Customer oriented and self motivated
· A whiz at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks and deadlines
· A win-win mentality with the ability to negotiation, influence and drive decisions
· Has a natural positive, friendly and helpful attitude with customers and a true sensitivity to their needs
As our Outside Sales Representative, you are responsible for selling, marketing and promoting our products and services to new customers and creating additional sales to existing customers. We need someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong closing skills who can work hand in hand with our established clients while furthering our market reach to new clients. Your regional territory is within a 100 mile radius of Lafayette to include Baton Rouge, Lake Charles, Alexandria, Morgan City. You can reside in any city within this area with the preference being the Lafayette area as it is the central point in this territory. This position will rapidly grow so we must have someone driven and determined to run and grow the business like their own. .
Position Key Responsibilities
- Aggressively and independently seeks out new business and sales opportunities for driving revenue through cold calling, appointment setting and networking
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships
- Sell industrial equipment and maintenance services to industrial and commercial clients
- Learns and evaluates customer operations to aid in identifying customer objectives, requirements and preferences
- Processes services quotations, finalizes contracts, and provides continuous follow up throughout the completion of the customer's purchasing cycle
- Gathers and reports to management information regarding the company, competitors, pricing, products and current and future market trends as well as assists management and vendors in planning, tracking and implementing sales strategies and developing new markets
- Participates in sales forecasting by researching, developing and maintaining long and short range sales and marketing plans
- Produces sales reports for management by monitoring, analyzing and communicating sales data
· Regularly attend and get involved with trade and industry associations
Position Salary and Compensation
· Base Salary of $55-75K+, depending on experience
· Competitive Base Salary plus Commission/bonus Plan with unlimited earning potential
· Sales Expense account
· Comprehensive and competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401K with matching, paid time off including holidays and vacation
- A minimum of 3 years outside sales experience
- We want a top performer who can hit the ground running on making an immediate impact on our business so you must have an established customer base in this region in the commercial and industrial arena (medical, retail, construction, plants, municipal and/or the like)
- Must have sales experience in a service industry selling to commercial and industrial clients with products and services of a technical or mechanical nature
- Must have a verifiable, proven track record of success in building relationships and achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Must be a closer able to seal the deal
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive and have a fruitful career as our Outside Sales Representative and you meet the above referenced requirements, please apply now with a Word version of your resume. All qualified applicants will be contacted within 2-3 business days.