Great DIRECT HIRE (PERMANENT) opportunity for those seeking CAREER GROWTH and POSITIONS in Management or with Management Potential- APPLY HERE TODAY AND A RECRUITER WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY.
JOB REQUIREMENTS OR STRONGLY PREFERRED
Proven history of understanding industry safety standards and quality expectations
Previous Preventative Maintenance Experience is strongly preferred
Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and blueprints.
Ability to read and use of all inspection tools such as, calipers, micrometers, height gages and other common inspection equipment; and ability to use hand and power tools.
Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Ability to work and communicate well with all departments and work independently with little to no supervision
Previous Team Lead or Supervisor is STRONGLY preferred but NOT REQUIRED
· Inspects and approves incoming products by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and rejecting and returning/and or replacing unacceptable components and products.
· Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs, summarizes re-work and waste, and inputs data into ERP system and/or database.
· Checks for complete verification and compliance to all drawings, purchase orders, appearance and prepares the required documentation upon completion and files appropriately.
· Assembles fabricated parts and sub-assemblies into a completed shippable unit using hand and power tools to build, calibrate, test, and repair of parts and finished product to ensure shippable unit meets all specifications.
· Develop and conduct a variety of tests and verifications on inbound products from suppliers and outbound customer shipments according to ISO quality system.
· Create process checklists to verify all procedures are followed during every phase of operations.
· Create comprehensive documentation for quality issues, summarize re-work and waste, and input data into quality database, and note corrective actions that were taken.
· Prepare required process documentation, customer documentation, and shipment certifications.
· Maintain all product identification, traceability, and status.
· Educate and lead site team on process and work with departmental managers to improve overall company safety and product quality.
RELIABLE STAFFING RESOURCES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.