Are you a Medical Assistant interested in a new opportunity?
We understand the details are important, so our team works to provide you: flexibility, stipends, optimal location, travel opportunities and career advancement! We’re looking to move quickly so don’t miss out - join our team and apply today!
· Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:00 pm EST
· 13 week contract, opportunity to go perm
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN |BENEFITS & PERKS
We know the perks matter, that’s why we work hard to offer you the best:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Vision, Dental plan
- Life and long-term disability
- 401k plan with designated company match
- Weekly pay
- Unlimited Opportunities
Excite Health Partners has been a growing leader in the Healthcare consulting and staffing industry. We are committed to the development of the Allied Health & Nursing industry, which is why we ensure our employees are educated, prepared and confident. We understand our employees are the backbone of our company, so we work to find the best-fit position for each of our unique professionals.
THE DETAILS| QUALIFICATIONS
When you join our team, you have the opportunity to control your own success. We take the time
to match your unique skill set with the right client ensuring the best possible fit. We not only want you to succeed but want to help you reach your goals while finding a satisfying and challenging working environment. For our Medical Assistant position, you’ll need:
- Must be Bi-Lingual (effectively communicate in both English and Spanish
At least 3 years’ Medical Assistant experience
- Extensive pre-registration experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Phlebotomy experience a plus
- NextGen experience a plus
- Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or related field experience