Responsible: help/support sales team/ops/Acct Exec (9 team members) with proposals, contracts, reporting etc. Salesforce experience a plus.
Seeking a Sales Administrator who will be responsible for working closely with Ipreo Account Executives to help support Investor Relations Officers and CFO’s at Fortune 100, Fortune 500 and Russell 3000 companies across North America (including Canada).
The right candidate is an independent thinker, adept at building strong relationships internally and gaining credibility as a trusted resource. You are thoughtful and engage in getting to know and understand the Account Executive’s role, as well as the client’s we support. This is the perfect position for a candidate who is interested pursuing a sales career. You will get to learn our Corporate business inside and out from the ground up.
• Assist Account Executives in supporting our existing clients across North America
• Generate proposals and contracts for Account Executives
• Liase with Sales Operations and Account Executives to ensure accurate reporting in Salesforce
• Address invoicing and purchase order questions and work with accounting to make corrections/adjustments as needed; Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
• Process renewals in Salesforce
• Help Improve price increase effectiveness, renewal process and reduce billing errors
• Stay up-to-date on our products/services/solutions suite, including new features and product launches
• Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
• Manage our marketing repository, Seismic to make sure all documents are up to date.
• BA or BS Degree in related field
• Minimum of 1+ years of Sales, Sales Admin, Account experience
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and interact effectively across all levels of an organization
• Knowledge of Salesforce CRM software to track sales opportunities and customer activity a plus
• Customer service minded
• Strong analytical and time-management skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a high energy, fast-paced environment
• Facility with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint