To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
701 South Ridge Avenue
Troy, OH 45373
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
ITW Food Equipment Group • Troy, OH
Posted 1 month ago
ITW Food Equipment Group, an Illinois Tool Works Fortune 200 business, is a recognized leader among commercial food equipment worldwide
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, short and long-term disability benefits, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) with matching funds, and educational reimbursement.
The selected candidate will perform customer support activities for GLOBAL ACCOUNTS including receiving, processing, investigating and resolving all incoming orders and inquiries from our field sales representatives and end users of our products. This individual will have direct contact with all levels of responsibility, including owners and executives of major businesses. The successful candidate will have frequent contact with both internal and external personnel along with customer contact that will require professionalism, courtesy, and tact. The candidate should possess the knowledge and skills necessary to resolve wide and varied situations covering all aspects of the business and be able to implement recommendations and decisions regarding these matters. The position requires a highly organized individual capable of multitasking in a fast-paced customer service environment. They will be a self-starter capable of independent work and possess attention to detail, focusing on accuracy.
· Handling wide and varied inquiries from customer calls & emails
· Professional oral and written communication skills
· Accurate entry of all assigned customer orders
· Maintenance of customer requirements and pricing
· EDI order monitoring and maintenance as needed
· Excellent follow-up skills and attention to detail
· Proactive with good decision-making skills, able to work in an empowered environment
· Team oriented with the ability to effectively interact with co-workers, customers, sales and product lines
· Product knowledge and the ability to answer questions regarding use and care
· Associate Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent experience
· 3+ years sales and/or customer support experience
· Excellent oral, interpersonal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of freight terminology and shipping procedures
· Ability to read and decipher quotations and purchase orders
· Ability to enter and submit orders accurately
· Ability to plan and coordinate projects as an individual contributor or as a member of a cross-functional team
· Experience supporting Global Account / Chain customers
· Some foreign language ability
· Experience with Auto Quotes
· Knowledge of Export processes
· Experience supporting both internal and external customers in a manufacturing environment
· Experience working in an organization that utilizes the principles of 80/20