Conduct insurance premium audits for Worker’s Compensation and General Liability policies by auditing policyholder’s records, and applying manual rules and company standards.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities – Job Description
A Premium Auditor conducts field audits to determine the actual exposures and premium to be charged for policy coverage. A Premium Auditor will work from home, but is required to travel daily, within a set territory, to each insureds' location to conduct audits.
A Premium Auditor will perform the following task:
- Examine the insured’s records by comparing records to tax data; gather data to determine correct classifications for business activities and write an effective description of operations
- Prepare for the audit by identifying the necessary information and type of records needed; detecting any scheduling restrictions.
- Prepare schedule to maximize optimal use of time
- Correspond with insured via phone, email and mail to setup audit appointments
- Communicate audit status via internal reports
NEIS will provide the following:
- On the job training
- Base pay – paid weekly
- Benefit Package
- Plus -$35-$45 per billable hour production bonus, rate based on experience
- Production pay – paid weekly
- Reimbursement of mileage expenses –paid weekly
- Laptop computer and other equipment needed to complete job effectively
- Reimbursement of miscellaneous expenses, such as, phone, internet, etc. – monthly
About NEIS Inc.
Founded in 1945, NEIS has a long history of putting our customers first to provide the services they need. That’s why many of our clients consider us their first choice when it comes to URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply. We are a leader when it comes to meeting time-sensitive completion dates, a requirement for many of our client’s programs. The NEIS team of professionals has the experience and knowledge to deliver those services with the highest standard of quality.
Visit our website URL blocked - click to apply
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and tax documents
- Competent use of spreadsheets, word processing and e-mail
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record (based on NEIS Inc. guidelines)
- Background check (Completed prior to hiring)
- Drug Test (Completed prior to hiring)
- Premium Audit experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field.