Well-established, growing, reputable residential Remodeling Contractor has an immediate opportunity for an Operations Manager. The steady, rapid growth of our company has created the need to hire someone who can step in and immediately run projects. The successful candidate will have strong leadership abilities, detailed oriented for complete finish package, a passion for timeliness and excellence, and the ability to communicate to all levels in an organization. Five (5) plus years’ experience in high end residential remodeling construction and verifiable excellent management skills may qualify you for this position. This position reports directly to the President.
- Provide leadership and direction to the operational functional areas of the organization to ensure bottom line profitability of the company;
- Effectively manage and schedule all in-house personnel and subordinates to complete all projects on-time and within budget;
- Insure that all projects meet the high quality standards required by our company;
- Responsible for continuously monitoring profitability of jobs;
- Verifiable ability to write reports, business correspondence and effectively communicate with all levels within the organization;
- Establish and monitor performance, delivery, quality standards to ensure client satisfaction and company compliance ;
- Able to identify and develop additional business opportunities and “add-on” sales opportunities with each project;
- Ensure that strict safety standards are followed at all times.
- Associates degree in Construction Management or related discipline desired;
- Five (5) years’ experience in residential construction with verifiable leadership responsibilities;
- Proven ability to read, interpret and utilize blueprints, spec sheets, change orders and other construction related documentation;
- Experience in managing projects at or below budget through subordinate personnel;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage in-house personnel, subcontractors, craftsman and vendors;
- Verifiable success at forecasting material, equipment and manpower;
- Knowledge of federal, state and local building codes, ordinances and regulations;
- Verifiable ability to manage by example with the ability to solve practical problems;
- A passion for quality, timely work within budgeted guidelines.
Although a leader in the industry we are small enough that you will be recognized for the contributions you make. We are proud of our exciting, stable and dynamic working environment.
Our company is an equal employment opportunity employer with a drug free work place. In addition to our competitive compensation structure, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. We hire only the best and the brightest. If you consider yourself capable of becoming one of the best Operation Managers in the region, please email your resume to the Human Resources.