To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6545 Nova Drive
Davie, FL 33317
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sintavia, Inc. • Davie, FL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates CEO’s calendar and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness
- Answers and screens telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; takes accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy; arranges conference calls
- Exercises considerable judgement and discretion in handling requests for appointments and telephone calls
- Reviews and responds to daily internal/external mail and overnight packages; sends and receives faxes
- Prepares daily mail for CEO
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, E-mails and faxes, using individual initiative and as assigned.
- Proactively establishes, and maintains highly organized filing system; files correspondence and other records
- Meets and greets visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Coordinates travel arrangements; completes expense reports and processes invoices; ensures that correct account codes are used and required signatures obtained
- Conducts research; compiles and types statistical reports
- Coordinates meetings including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording and transcribing meeting minutes
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
- Attends meetings and other functions as needed
- Prepares work agreements and proposals and maintains appropriate records and files
- Assists with special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma. B.A. degree in communications, marketing or business preferred
- Over five years’ experience providing administrative support and secretarial services to executives
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter that can identify potential problems and collaborate with management to take action
- Must possess willingness to assist where needed to ensure the company meets its goals and objectives on time
- Ability to use computer software to include but not limited to: Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must possess time management skills
- Willing to learn and apply new skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task, and detail oriented
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Must be able to learn procedures quickly and be a team player
- Minimal supervision is provided.
- Portuguese or Spanish language skills a plus
Background checks will be completed on all candidates considered for hire.
- Easily adapt to new organizations / technical environments
- Project management on small to medium projects
- Prior Executive Assistant experience preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to sit, walk, stand, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Frequently required to lift/push/carry items up to 25 pounds
- Work on Specialized equipment