To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tempe, AZ 85281
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
WFO Labor Hours Specialist
Pearl Interactive Network • Tempe, AZ
Posted 16 days ago
The WFO Labor Hours Specialist will perform tasks related to the verification of hours worked for call center employees as related to call center forecasts. This position will support tracking of personal records and attention to detail.
- Performs and reconciles data uploads for multiple systems prior to transmission and validates confirmed reports.
- Ensures that site staff use correct charge codes and works with management to correct if otherwise.
- Works with a remote team and site leadership to aggregate forecast data and peak to variances between projected and actual hours by utilizing daily reports from available sources (ACD (Automated Call Distribution), Time Keeping Systems, and Scheduling software).
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult requiring judgement in resolving issues.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or draft such responses for management.
- Anticipates issues proactively and escalate to management as appropriate.
- Assists Finance, Human Resource and Operations departments with required reporting for billing reconciliations.
- Reviews current processes and offer suggestions for improvements and cost savings.
- Maintains policy and procedure updates and documentation for their position.
- Adheres to company policy on confidentiality of information and ethical behavior.
- Provides ad hoc reports for finance and operations as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Classification: Full-time, Temporary
Operating Hours: 5:00 AM – 12:00 AM MST, Sunday - Saturday
Salary: $15.81 per hour
- Associates degree preferred or equivalent military experience. High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be comfortable obtaining deadline driven artifacts from a multitude of resources to include department management and staff with varying schedules.
- Familiarity with MS SharePoint file actions, structure, and file governance.
- Proficient in MS Excel to include familiarity with formulas such as vlookup, hlookup and match. Ability to create or combine formulas.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsible for adhering to all established safety standards.
- Strong data entry and telephone skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to search and browse internet proficiently.
- Ability to navigate multiple applications and learn company specific software.
- Ability to work as a team member as well as independently to complete assigned tasks.
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees’ desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency and innovation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation or DoD Clearance, Suitability and Skills Assessments Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, Detail oriented, Exceptional Communication Skills, Follow Up Skills, Employee Relations, Onboarding, Orientation, Organized, Policy and Procedure, Payroll Processing, Time Management, and Ability to Work Independently in a Fast-Paced Environment.
Benefits: Pearl offers benefits packages that include medical, dental, vision, basic life, short term disability, paid time off and paid holidays. Participation in the company’s 401K plan is available to all employees.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.