Our client, with offices in multiple states, is a dynamic new startup operating under the umbrella of a highly successful, well established parent company. They have recently invested $1,500,000.00 into state of the art digital printing equipment to complement their existing off-set equipment. Our client’s capabilities dovetailed with a full service graphics and marketing team and the support of our industry leading parent company, has us poised to take the business print world by storm.
Remote Printing Outside Sales
Are you a print sales superstar? Do you have a proven track record of 5+ years of documented sales success in the digital and offset business print world? Does a ground floor opportunity with a dynamic new company sound good? If yes, then our client has a once in a lifetime opportunity for you! As a company, you are who you hire. We believe that we can only accomplish our mission if we hire amazing people who share our values. Get on board and apply ASAP to take that first step towards being a vital part of our growing team!
This position will primarily work from a home based office and in the market.
- Generate new leads, advance the sales process, close new business and assist in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas.
- Conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email and in person. Includes prospecting and managing the sales process from suspect to customer is key.
- Manage and grow existing book of business.
- Cold-call prospects.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls/visits to existing clients.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Follow up on all marketing generated campaigns.
- Proven track record of 5+ years.
- Previous outside print sales and prospecting with an established customer base.
- Must be able to multi-task and be very detail oriented while working independently and remotely.
- Be able to accept constructive feedback.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Maintain high volume of outbound prospecting and follow up calls/visits.
- Competitive base salary.
- UNCAPPED commissions with potential to exceed 6 figures annually.
- Health and dental insurance.
- 401k program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Schedule flexibility.
- Potential for Stock Appreciation Rights for the strongest performers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Create Sale Plan
Identifying New Prospects