CTR Group is seeking a SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER, Level I or II, in the Newport News, VA, area. Immediate opening and urgently hiring!
What We Offer:
· Excellent Salary Range
· Generous Relocation Assistance
· Comprehensive Benefits Package
· 401K Plan with Company Match
Comprehensive Benefits Package: major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
As Supplier Quality Engineer for a Global Manufacturer of automotive heavy equipment, you will monitor the supplier quality performance to meet the Company's objectives. You will apply quality methods, statistical analysis, and development of the supplier's processes and capabilities. Supplier systems and process audits, value engineering activities, cost down projects and implement new strategies.
REQUIREMENTS for Level I and II:
- B.S. degree in Engineering or Science OR Associate degree in Engineering related discipline and minimum 2-4 years of mechanical experience.
- Knowledge of basic engineering and project management practices
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analysis, Problem Solving Process and 8D Methodology
- Knowledge of ERP LN system related to heavy equipment Bill of Materials (BOM) structure and inventory control
- Able to read and interpret engineering specifications, drawing, blueprints and manuals
- Able to apply mathematical concepts such as algebra, probability and statistical inference and the basics of solid geometry and trigonometry
- Able to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions
- MS Office
- Must be able to travel within the US and abroad up to 25% of the time
- Must be able to maintain a valid driver's license and passport
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
- Apqp Methodology
- Iso 9001
- Lean Six Sigma
- Statistical Analysis
- Supplier Management
- Supply Chain Management