· Minimum bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering from top universities with 3.0 or higher GPA; Master degree is strongly desired.
· Have passion for cars and/or trucks; understand how car and truck systems work.
· Demonstrated strong leadership and able to independently handle complex issue and make quick decisions.
· Able to handle multiple tasks and understand priority
· Excellent communication skill and able to put presentation quickly to demonstrate main points
· Experience for cross-functional Leadership, Project management and Systems Engineering is preferred
· 2-5 years of automotive engineering experience including internship is preferred