2 Part Time Positions
(1 for 6:00 am – 10:00 am)
(1 for 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm)
Must be flexible to work other hours as needed
The Transportation Dispatcher is responsible for providing support for School of Origin Transportation Program which is a statewide DCF program. The Transportation Dispatcher will schedule and dispatch drivers to meet all required transports; via the integrated Medi-Routes App. Receive incoming urgent and non-urgent calls simultaneously operating the telephone and computer systems. Ability to adjust to last minute changes and work with drivers to schedule emergency pick-up or drop off of new or established students. As well as cultivate strong relationships to reduce the stress that comes with last minute schedule changes. This position will represent ABH® and its services in a positive and professional manner and adhere to ABH®’s best practices, guidelines, policies and procedures as established, promoting ABH® as a leader in behavioral healthcare in all interactions and work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Receives last minute schedule changes from DCF, Provider or Parent and makes the necessary applicable routing changes in the Medi-Route tracking software;
● Working with Transportation Supervisor to address service issues;
● Maintains database of students requiring special transportation;
● Maintain schedules of the calls received and transportation cancellations or no-shows and will enter data into spreadsheets and databases as needed;
● Oversees the routing and dispatching activities and assigns drivers to routes; may contact drivers to alert them of time sensitive schedule changes.
● Answers questions and concerns regarding transportation issues;
● Learning and mastering our transportation scheduling software system (Medi-Route)
● Preparing and sorting of new student’s paperwork for data entry;
● Prepare reports on all activities occurring during their shifts;
● Work hours 6:00 am to 10:00 am or 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm whichever schedule you were hired for.
● Flexibility to work other hours as needed;
● Attends annual Conflict of Interest training;
If your qualifications match these job requirements and you are interested in pursuing this potential position and joining a dynamic company, please apply on-line at URL blocked - click to apply. include resume & letter of interest.
ABH® is an Equal Opportunity Employer