The primary responsibilities of the Courier will be to assist in the Chemistry and Microbiology departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Serve primarily in a production atmosphere as support.
· Responsible for sanitation in all areas to maintain a superior level of cleanliness.
· Provides routine preventive maintenance by daily cleaning, sanitizing, and disposing of trash.
· Performs all activities in a neat, safe, hygienic, and efficient manner.
· Communicates with all laboratory personnel to ensure quality and efficient service.
· Maintains customer satisfaction and appropriate confidentiality.
· Working knowledge of ISO 17025 Quality procedures related to sample documentation.
· Maintain a professional attitude and acceptable working relationship with coworkers, offering assistance when applicable.
· Assists with washing dishes and lab ware.
· Prepares and sets up samples for analysis.
· Maintains laboratory condition (i.e.: equipment, supplies, quality assurance, and accurate records throughout all procedures).
· Prepares and maintain bacteriological media (i.e.: BPW, LST, TSB, etc.).
· Ability to drive long distances, 8 hours per day if needed.
· Positive interaction with customers and basic understanding of the tests performed.
· Ability to keep pre-schedule appointments.
· Maintain records of sample pick up.
· Other authorized duties as assigned
· Applicant will possess a high school diploma or GED.
· A current valid California driver’s license.
· Must have a good driving record.